We’ve assembled a set of resources to help you tell a story about TimeShareFriends. If you have any questions or comments, email us at Press@TimeShareFriends.com.
Please start by reading our page About.
We are located in Orlando, Florida - with 68 million visitors a year and close to the largest University in the United States by the number of enrollments (UCF - University of Central Florida).
The Team and Investors
TimeShareFriends team is a flexible and independent group of hospitality experts, technology, marketing, design and public relations professionals. We are hiring for marketing positions! For job opportunities please send your resume to Support@TimeShareFriends.com.
If you want to be an investor or advisor, contact us at Press@TimeShareFriends.com.
Statistics and Notes:
- Worldwide users of Social Networking is expected to reach 3 billion by 2020, around a third of Earth’s population. An estimated 650 million of these users are expected to be from China and approximately 330 million from India. As of 2016, 78 percent of the United States population had a social networking profile. [https://www.statista.com/topics/1164/social-networks/]
- International tourists were 1.2 billion in 2015 and expected to be 1.8 in 2030. Domestic tourists in 2015 were around 5.5 billion. [United Nations World Tourism Organization - UNWTO]
- Nearly 4 out of 5 domestic trips taken in US in 2015 were for leisure purposes, which includes stays outside hotels such as friends or family homes. Around 1.7 billion per-each-person-trips were taken for leisure in 2015. [U.S. Travel Association]
- In US, 60% of total hotels or resort stays is for leisure purposes. There are 3,872 resorts with 602,015 rooms, 280M stays a year and 64% average occupancy rate (only). [https://www.ahla.com/uploadedFiles/_Common/pdf/Lodging_Industry_Trends_2015.pdf]
- In the Unites States, Americans are on average taking a week less of vacations they used to. Companies are giving paid time off, but 658 million days were left unused by employees in 2015. 55% of Americans did not use all of their vacations in 2015. [http://www.projecttimeoff.com/research/state-american-vacation-2016]
- According to ARDA, supported by Framingham Heart Study and Harvard Business Review, taking time off at least once a year with friends and away from the stresses of daily life reduces risk of heart attack and strengthens personal and professional relationships.
- Cruise ships and hotels bring their customers into physical contact with one another more than do other industries. Research in psychology and sociology tells us that people prefer affiliating with those who are similar to them. [Lynn, M. (2007). Brand segmentation in the hotel and cruise industries: fact or fiction? Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, The Center for Hospitality Research, 2007.]
- Customer-to-customer value co-creation in tourism can create extraordinary experiences. [Rihova, I, Buhalis, D, Moital, M, and Gouthro, M-B (2015), Conceptualising Customer-to-customer Value Co-creation in Tourism.]
If you wish to advertise with us please contact us at Press@TimeShareFriends.com and request a copy of our Advertising Policies and Prices. We offer to our advertisers access to customize their exposure to our specific audiences based on their characteristics and leisure interests.
Request Invitation Cards: