IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON “LOG IN OR REGISTER” BUTTON; ONCE THE BUTTON IS CLICKED YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU REGISTER FOR THE SERVICE AS A MEMBER. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY TIMESHAREFRIENDS.COM AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU IN CASE OF SIGNIFICANT CHANGES COMUNICATED THROUGH YOUR EMAIL PROVIDED, WHICH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDED UPON OUR POSTING OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE WEBSITE.
The terms of Acceptable Use Policy for Content Posted on the Website, and any notices regarding the Websites are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
1. Eligibility. By becoming a User, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not authorize others to use Your log in, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Website and/or are a Member of the Website. You may terminate Your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your written notice of termination by TimeShareFriends.com customer support staff email Support@TimeShareFriends.com
TimeShareFriends.com may terminate Your membership or delete Your profile for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending a notice to Your email address provided for at registration. If Your membership with TimeShareFriends.com is terminated by reason of violation of this Agreement, or at Your request, You will not be entitled to, nor shall TimeShareFriends.com be liable to You, for any refund for using TimeShareFriends.com Services. Notwithstanding, Your membership being terminated, this Agreement will remain in full effect.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you are defined as a consumer and are resident within the EU, you may cancel your order for the services within an initial seven day cooling off period. However, in accordance with those regulations, if you choose to use any of the full membership facilities on the site during the seven day cooling off period then you are electing to commence the Service immediately and will no longer have a right to terminate your contract during this period and receive any refund. During this period only, cancellation may be done by giving us written notice or emailing us at support@TimeShareFriends.com. Within 30 days of your notice we will provide you with a refund.
The company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Users and Members. The Website is for the personal use of individuals or groups only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors nor with the purpose of offering timeshare ownership, deeds or contracts, unless given written permission by the Website legal representatives. Organizations, companies, businesses, associations, foundations, and/or other entities of any kind and/or people acting on behalf of these aforementioned are not allowed to use the website for commercial purposes or particular interests of these entities, except on our Promotions pages.
You hereby also grant, represent and warrant that You will not create any databases, websites, software, legal entities and services competitive with the Website. Such activity will be investigated, Your membership may be terminated and appropriate legal actions may be taken, including without limitation, injunctive redress, criminal and civil actions. Also, illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting data from other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited communications and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will handled at the same way as stated above.
4. Proprietary Rights. TimeShareFriends.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the company and its licensors. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the website owners or, if such property is not owned by the owners, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
5. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply TimeShareFriends.com with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing on such copyright is located on the Website; Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7. Content Posted on the Website.
You are solely responsible for the Content You publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) via the Website, or transmit to other Members.
You agree and understand that TimeShareFriends.com may at its sole discretion keep for review and delete any content, messages, photos, audio, videos and video calls or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of TimeShareFriends.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or third parties.
As a condition to continue using the Website you are required to keep a clear and updated profile picture of yourself and keep all profile information available to be populated in your profile updated with the best of your knowledge and visible to others.
By posting Content to any public area of the Website You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to TimeShareFriends.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content to be disclosed to third-parties including your Full Name, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
The list below is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. TimeShareFriends.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal actions at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the account of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- is offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that You know is defamatory, false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copyright protected devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the service, or cause others to do so;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales through our messaging system without TimeShareFriends.com prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- You will not create more than one personal account;
- You will not use the website to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- You will not use the website in connection with the distribution of spam (which shall be defined as unsolicited bulk e-mail or any other e-mail of a commercial, religious or political or other nature not within the intended purposes of the webite);
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission;
- You will not use the service if you are a convicted sex offender;
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You may not include in Your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, URLs or email addresses.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- To ensure the quality of the Service provided, Your communication through the Website may be recorded.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service unless authorized by legal representatives of the Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although TimeShareFriends.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect its Members from such advertising or solicitation, TimeShareFriends.com reserves the right to restrict the number of messages which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which TimeShareFriends.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Be aware, any offender has many chances of being quickly reported by other members.
- You will not assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing;
When you visit the website, you must not interfere or damage with its operation including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
10. Disclaimers. THE WEBSITE PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. THE WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERRO-FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS SUCH AS FINDING INTERESTING PEOPLE ACCORDING TO YOUR CRITERIA. IN ADDITION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY.
Although each member must agree to the Agreement, TimeShareFriends.com cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor does it accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials through the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service. Those others may use Your information for purposes other than what You intended. TimeShareFriends.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service, however the Website do has security systems in place that may prevent these to happen. Please carefully select the type of information You post on the Service or release to others. TimeShareFriends.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE.
You understand that the Organizer(s) of a Group in which you are a member has/have the right, in his or her sole discretion, to temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership in his or her Group, to charge fees in connection with membership in his or her Group, limit or set eligibility requirements for the Group and limit or remove any content you have posted in connection with such Group.
In-person meetings, which are held by groups of interested members and/or viewers that are not sponsored or organized by the TimeShareFriends.com means we cannot guarantee the quality, organization or safety of such in-person meetings. Members attending such meetings are at their own risk.
This website is created for non-sexual purposes. Users or Members cannot use it for the provision of sexual or erotic services and cannot use it as an instrument for sexual or erotic proposals.
Under no circumstances will TimeShareFriends.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
We may automatically track certain basic information about our users (such as internet protocol IP addresses, browser type, internet services providers ISP, referring/exit page, click patters, etc.). We use this information to do internal research on our members' usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behavior to better understand and serve you and our community.
The Service may contain, and the Service or third parties may provide, advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Website is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found in or through the service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You further acknowledge and agree that the website shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services or other materials available on or through any such external websites or resources.
We may contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our business and communications. For example, we may use the services of partners to help us deliver and measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our Platform. To do this, we and our partners use third-party tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels and cookies on this Platform on other websites and online services.
11. Suppliers. To provide the Service, TimeShareFriends.com may purchase services from various third parties “Suppliers”. The Suppliers are independent contractors and are not employees of TimeShareFriends.com. TimeShareFriends.com is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver Services, or partial or inadequate delivery of Services.
12. Purchase of Membership/Auto-Renewal/Other Purchases. Upon purchase of membership, a Registered User shall become a Member and shall have access to all privileges accessible only to Members. The rights accessible only to members and membership price will be communicated before your subscription and through email confirmation after Your subscription confirmation. Your membership will continue indefinitely until cancelled by You. Be aware the Website reserves the right to limit even more, or grant access, to certain features of the Website to Registered Users at any time.
After Your initial purchase of membership, and again after any subsequent membership period, Your membership will automatically renew for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when initially purchasing the membership. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If You want to change or terminate your membership, please contact our customer support. If You cancel Your membership, You may use your membership, upon notice by You, until the end of Your then-current membership term and Your membership will not be renewed thereafter. However, You won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the membership fee paid for the then-current membership period.
We may from time to time offer promotions where we may discount or waive certain fees. We may offer coupon codes as a mechanism for processing a discount of credit. Coupon codes have no cash value, are not retroactive, and unless specified, are not transferable.
By purchasing the 6 months (biannually) period, You authorize TimeShareFriends.com to charge Your credit card, debit card or other payment method at such time and again, as Your membership will automatically renew at the beginning of any subsequent membership period, unless canceled by You prior to the expiration of any membership period. The renewal membership period and fee will be at the same as when you first subscribed (unless your first period was purchased at a promotional rate), plus any applicable taxes, unless TimeShareFriends.com notifies You through your email provided at least 10 days prior to the end of your current term that the membership fee will increase or term will change. You acknowledge that your membership is subject to automatic renewals and You consent to accept responsibility for all recurring charges to your credit or debit card (or other payment method, as applicable) based on this automatic renewal feature without further authorization from You and without further notice except as required by law. You further acknowledge that the amount of the recurring charge may change if the applicable tax rates change or if you are notified that there will be an increase in the applicable membership fees. Upon the renewal of Your membership, if TimeShareFriends.com does not receive payment, You agree that TimeShareFriends.com may either terminate or suspend your membership and continue to attempt to charge Your payment method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new membership commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received). Upon de-activation of Your membership, all privileges associated with Your membership shall be revoked, provided that Your profile shall remain searchable by other User and Members. You shall retain the right to browse other profiles and to make changes to Your own profile.
ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE COMPANY FOR THE SERVICE WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
U.S. Export Controls. Software from the Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported into or to a national or resident of Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or to anyone who is listed on the U. S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U. S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
TimeShareFriends grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use any application programming interface ("API") that TimeShareFriends makes available via the platform for the sole purpose of integrating or making available Public Information on another website. TimeShareFriends reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
13. Disputes. You acknowledge that the transactions involving your use of the Website and your purchase of products or services took place in Florida, USA. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Website or to products or services sold or distributed by TimeShareFriends.com or through TimeShareFriends.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. The arbitration shall take place in Florida. Florida law will govern the rights and obligations of the parties hereto with respect to the matters in controversy. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. But an arbitrator can award you the same damages and relief, and must honor the same terms in this agreement, as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. The arbitrator will allocate all costs and fees attributable to the arbitration between the parties hereto equally.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. We both agree that You or the Website may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR PRAYERS FOR RELIEF MAY BE MAINTAINED IN ANY ARBITRATION HELD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold TimeShareFriends.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court charges, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, and/or any allegations that any Content that You submit to TimeShareFriends.com or transmit to the Website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of Your representations and warranties set forth above. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
If You have any question regarding this Agreement or to obtain previous versions if any, feel free to contact us at any time with your questions through our email Support@TimeShareFriends.com.
Thank you from the TimeShareFriends.com Team